Our clients have access to our full cadre of data, including:
- Landline and Wireless Telephone Information
- Bank Account information
- Email Addresses
- Mailing addresses. More than 40% of our physical addresses are not found in traditional credit header entries
- Known Associates. Nearly half of our known associates information is less than a year old.
- Place of Employment data, including current and historical contact information, shift details and pay days
Spend Less Time Scrolling Through Search Results
As a customer, you have access to all of this information in real-time, via our web-based interface or batch uploading capabilities. Our recently redesigned user interface makes our data more accessible and easier to understand, which means more time on the road finding who you’re looking for and less time in front of a computer scrolling through search results. Our products allow our bail enforcement customers to follow a two-pronged attack in locating individuals: first, by tracking the individual themselves, and second, by offering information on the friends and family members most likely to be contacted by the individual. Agents can narrow their focus quickly and find who they are looking for faster, before those individuals have a chance to get too far away. Finding people may never get easier. But figuring out which information is most likely to help locate an individual can give you an important advantage: time. We offer our data across multiple channels, including:
- Web-based interface
- Batch upload
- Custom integration with most software platforms
Among the products of interest in this industry:
Please contact us to learn more.