In the movies, the police or the government always have up-to-date, real-time access into everyone’s database, especially when they are looking for a fugitive or a terrorist. A couple of quick keystrokes and they can see what the individual in question bought at the local deli yesterday morning and bring up his whereabouts via satellite imagery. We all know that’s not really how it works. In real life, law enforcement and government agencies work in concert with private enterprises to obtain information to help identify the whereabouts of individuals, along with information about their assets. We work very closely with those agencies to make sure they have the most updated information possible, available as quickly as possible.
Our clients have access to our full cadre of data, including:
- Landline and Wireless Telephone Information
- Bank Account information
- Email Addresses
- Mailing addresses. More than 40% of our physical addresses are not found in traditional credit header entries
- Known Associates. Nearly half of our known associates information is less than a year old.
- Place of Employment data, including current and historical contact information, shift details and pay days
Receive Updates While out of the Office
We also strive to make our data as accessible as possible. We provide automatic alerts via email whenever new information is made available or updated. We can also support the following methods for accessing our database:
- Web-based interface
- Batch upload
- Custom integration with most software platforms
Among the products of interest in this industry:
Please contact us to learn more.